Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cutest
    Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 199

    WTS

    askdkj
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cutest; 04-21-2012, 12:06 AM.
  • #2
    jink122
    Banned
    • Mar 2010
    • 761

    i'll take it. when and where via PM please

    Comment

    • #3
      Cutest
      Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 199

      bump back on the market

      Comment

      • #4
        elkung2000
        Member
        • May 2010
        • 451

        2nd!

        Comment

        • #5
          Foresight88
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 865

          3rd
          "Tactical" is a mindset, not an equipment list.
          "I don't like repeat offenders. I like dead offenders" - Nugent
          www.TacticalTargetSystems.com

          Comment

          • #6
            Cutest
            Member
            • Jun 2011
            • 199

            Amazingly still available. bizzump

            Comment

            • #7
              Kid Colt
              Member
              • Jun 2008
              • 375

              I'll take it then!!!

              PM inbound. Im not backing out on this one!!!

              See you Today at noon.
              Last edited by Kid Colt; 04-18-2012, 7:44 AM.
              Apprentice of the late great gunsmith Benjamin Wood (Ben's Gun Shop)

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1