SOLD May I interest you in some fine M14 stocks? http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=74042
Hello everybody, I need to part with this rifle to free up some funds for other projects. It is a 1986 Romy G kit rivet built on an NDS3. US parts are the receiver, Tapco G2 FCG (three parts), US muzzle brake, and no pistol grip. This one is discounted a little because of cosmetics - I dinged one of the front trunnion rivets while installing the barrel pin (see closeup) and there are a couple blems in the paint I don't care to fix. (nothing major or really obviously noticeable.) The paint is Aluma-hyde II.
I am in northern San Mateo County and would prefer to do the PPT at Tabor's or Imbert & Smithers because they are real fuddy and I want to rub the legality of this rifle in their face
. But seriously, I prefer Jackson Arms or City Arms, although I will drive up to 40 miles or so each way if you chip in for gas. I will include one 10rd mag. Buyer has the following options:
AS-IS, w/ no evil features: $425
Evil features - Installed jjperl BB, Romy front pistol grip handguard finished to match, purchaser-supplied US pistol grip (I don't have any) - $475
I can also supply a Romy side-folding stock for $40, but you will have to extend the length about an inch (easiest way is to get a longer muzzle attachment). In this case the rifle will still be transfered with the fixed stock and the folder will be supplied unattached (they are easy to swap out).
Buyer also has the option of purchasing a Romy sling & bayo for $20.
Questions are welcome here or by PM but first UNQUALIFIED "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.



20rd sight-in at Jackson Arms (25 yards):
Hello everybody, I need to part with this rifle to free up some funds for other projects. It is a 1986 Romy G kit rivet built on an NDS3. US parts are the receiver, Tapco G2 FCG (three parts), US muzzle brake, and no pistol grip. This one is discounted a little because of cosmetics - I dinged one of the front trunnion rivets while installing the barrel pin (see closeup) and there are a couple blems in the paint I don't care to fix. (nothing major or really obviously noticeable.) The paint is Aluma-hyde II.
I am in northern San Mateo County and would prefer to do the PPT at Tabor's or Imbert & Smithers because they are real fuddy and I want to rub the legality of this rifle in their face
. But seriously, I prefer Jackson Arms or City Arms, although I will drive up to 40 miles or so each way if you chip in for gas. I will include one 10rd mag. Buyer has the following options:AS-IS, w/ no evil features: $425
Evil features - Installed jjperl BB, Romy front pistol grip handguard finished to match, purchaser-supplied US pistol grip (I don't have any) - $475
I can also supply a Romy side-folding stock for $40, but you will have to extend the length about an inch (easiest way is to get a longer muzzle attachment). In this case the rifle will still be transfered with the fixed stock and the folder will be supplied unattached (they are easy to swap out).
Buyer also has the option of purchasing a Romy sling & bayo for $20.
Questions are welcome here or by PM but first UNQUALIFIED "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.



20rd sight-in at Jackson Arms (25 yards):



Comment