Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zarrinvz24
    Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 237

    SPF

    Sold
    Last edited by Zarrinvz24; 12-18-2011, 1:20 PM.
  • #2
    Zarrinvz24
    Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 237

    Btt

    Comment

    • #3
      Zarrinvz24
      Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 237

      Btt

      Comment

      • #4
        Zarrinvz24
        Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 237

        Btt

        Comment

        • #5
          Zarrinvz24
          Member
          • Aug 2009
          • 237

          BTT

          Comment

          • #6
            Zarrinvz24
            Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 237

            BTT

            Comment

            • #7
              nick
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Aug 2008
              • 19152

              Originally posted by Zarrinvz24
              H&R Arms, 4.7M M1 Garand, 30-06, San Diego, $1150 shipped FIRM

              Other info: This rifle is a correct grade M1, all parts are correct for this Serial number and it has the correct stock with the 3/8" Defense Aquisition Stamp. I purchased this rifle about 2 years ago and received it slathered with preservative grease. All I have done is dissassemble and degrease it - UNFIRED since I've received it from the CMP. Per the CMP hang tag, the Muzzle gauges a 1 (New) and the Throat gauges a 2 (New). Aside from going to Anniston and hand selecting a rifle yourself (which is how I got this one), your not going to find one this nice. I've got all the CMP paperwork that came with it and it will ship in the nice padded foam box that it shipped from the CMP. It will come with a nice CMP canvas web sling. The pictures are from when I received the rifle, I'll get some pictures of it this weekend and upload them. If you have any questions please PM me.

              http://s389.photobucket.com/albums/o...HRA%20Correct/
              As per our PMs, I'll take it.
              DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

              DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1