Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

F/S Colt Python 357 Magnum

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • battleship
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 4969

    F/S Colt Python 357 Magnum

    Ill take the Python pm on its way.
  • #2
    ivanimal
    Janitors assistant
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Sep 2002
    • 14365

    Damn that was quick!

    ETA

    I dont want to keep bumping the thread so I will reply here. Battleship is one of the best calgunners to deal with. He also deserves this jewel............
    Last edited by ivanimal; 09-18-2011, 2:02 AM.
    "I would kill for a Nobel peace prize." Steven Wright"
    Board Member CGSSA Donate now!
    NRA lifetime member

    Comment

    • #3
      battleship
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 4969

      Just had to act on it as it would be gone by the morning i figure.

      Comment

      • #4
        battleship
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 4969

        Thankyou Ivan and likewise.

        Comment

        • #5
          bw762308
          Member
          • Jan 2010
          • 171

          I'll take it next in line in case battlefield changes his mind when he wakes up .

          Comment

          • #6
            Iseluby
            Member
            • Nov 2009
            • 187

            Throw me in line, too.

            Comment

            • #7
              ryan0320
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2010
              • 765

              I will stand in line with a little hope
              01001001011001100010000001111001011011110111010100 10000001100011011000010110111000100000011101010110 11100110010001100101011100100010000001110100011010 00011001010111001101100101001000000111010001100101 01111000011101000010110000100000011110010110111101 11010100100000011010000110000101110110011001010010 00000110100001101001011001110110100000100000010010 01010100010010000001100001011100110010000001101101 01100101001011100010000001010000011001010110000101 100011011001010010000000100001

              Comment

              • #8
                biogenic
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2010
                • 640

                What happened to the for sale ad ? I wanted to at least look @ pictures...price?
                WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series


                "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder

                "I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."

                Ollshooter32
                [/I]

                Comment

                • #9
                  5150bronco
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 1603

                  The gun is pending sale now.

                  I made mistake and did separate ads instead of combining. My apologies.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1