Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Traded

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheDeej
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 510

    Traded

    Gun has been traded, thank you all for your interest.
    Last edited by TheDeej; 09-24-2011, 5:37 PM.
    Originally posted by MrPlink
    what guitar would you recommend for SHTF?
    I think I would go with a Telecaster. The bolt on neck would be the strongest to deal with terrorist zombies. I know most folks will say Strat, but I think the trem system is unreliable.
    I mean, who needs to dive bomb when SHTF? That only happens in movies.
    CERTIFIABLE RIMFIRE JUNKIE.

    Alpinestars Track Pants for sale!
  • #2
    Sparky831
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 41

    Pm sent

    Comment

    • #3
      TheDeej
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 510

      PM's responded to.

      Bump.
      Originally posted by MrPlink
      what guitar would you recommend for SHTF?
      I think I would go with a Telecaster. The bolt on neck would be the strongest to deal with terrorist zombies. I know most folks will say Strat, but I think the trem system is unreliable.
      I mean, who needs to dive bomb when SHTF? That only happens in movies.
      CERTIFIABLE RIMFIRE JUNKIE.

      Alpinestars Track Pants for sale!

      Comment

      • #4
        TheDeej
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 510

        Bump
        Originally posted by MrPlink
        what guitar would you recommend for SHTF?
        I think I would go with a Telecaster. The bolt on neck would be the strongest to deal with terrorist zombies. I know most folks will say Strat, but I think the trem system is unreliable.
        I mean, who needs to dive bomb when SHTF? That only happens in movies.
        CERTIFIABLE RIMFIRE JUNKIE.

        Alpinestars Track Pants for sale!

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1