Threads merged. Please read the rules.
p229 .40 cal
excellent condition
i media bead blasted the slide
i never reinstalled the sights and dont know where i put them, but i do have a front fiber optic sight from trijicon i believe
polished the barrel
ab date code so from 2001
around 500 round down the barrel
I rarely shoot this now, well shooting period.
also comes with 3 10rnd mags, 2 factory sig mags and 1 promag
I would like to sell this for $580 $SOLD$
FTF only, Stockton/Sacramento area



p229 .40 cal
excellent condition
i media bead blasted the slide
i never reinstalled the sights and dont know where i put them, but i do have a front fiber optic sight from trijicon i believe
polished the barrel
ab date code so from 2001
around 500 round down the barrel
I rarely shoot this now, well shooting period.
also comes with 3 10rnd mags, 2 factory sig mags and 1 promag
I would like to sell this for $580 $SOLD$
FTF only, Stockton/Sacramento area




Comment