Please delete. Didn't realize this was not on CA DOJ list.
This is a real tack driver and the reason I'm selling is that I've decided to go with a .38 spl revolver for my matches. Package consists of:
1. Tanfoglio Elite Match 9mm 200 rounds three months old. Accurate and very tight.
1. 2# SA trigger pull with wolf 13# hammer spring.
5. New Mec-Gar 9mm magazines (Latest OEM product)
1. Pair of Herrett dark walnut thin grips.
1. Pair of OEM rubber grips
1. Set of Wolf Recoil and firing pin springs
1. Stock Hammer Spring 17#
1. Titanium Xlong firing pin
1. Brushed aluminum combination lock carry case with cleaning kit
1. Maglula 9mm magazine loader
1. Green plastic carry case.
All original paperwrork
I invested $826.50. Will sell for $730.00 shipped to your FFL from individual in South Florida. (Price is firm)

[COLOR=Red][I][B]
This is a real tack driver and the reason I'm selling is that I've decided to go with a .38 spl revolver for my matches. Package consists of:
1. Tanfoglio Elite Match 9mm 200 rounds three months old. Accurate and very tight.
1. 2# SA trigger pull with wolf 13# hammer spring.
5. New Mec-Gar 9mm magazines (Latest OEM product)
1. Pair of Herrett dark walnut thin grips.
1. Pair of OEM rubber grips
1. Set of Wolf Recoil and firing pin springs
1. Stock Hammer Spring 17#
1. Titanium Xlong firing pin
1. Brushed aluminum combination lock carry case with cleaning kit
1. Maglula 9mm magazine loader
1. Green plastic carry case.
All original paperwrork
I invested $826.50. Will sell for $730.00 shipped to your FFL from individual in South Florida. (Price is firm)

[COLOR=Red][I][B]
