Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joeAR47
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 646

    delete sold

    delete SOLD
    Last edited by joeAR47; 04-06-2011, 4:04 PM.
  • #2
    bluebear
    Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 155

    I'll take the gun and eotech.

    Join a group of Christian firearms enthusiasts at www.brothersinarmsgroup.com

    Comment

    • #3
      dangerouspower
      Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 252

      I'LL TAKE THE M4 .. if the above buyer(s) doesn't come through

      Comment

      • #4
        dcrew1x
        Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 171

        I'll take both the gun and Eotech if the other buyers back out and you don't mind waiting till Jun/July of 2011. I'm deployed in afghanistan atm, and that's when I'll be back. I'm also fairly local to your area, I live in the OC and am about an hour drive away

        Comment

        • #5
          bluebear
          Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 155

          Buyers beware. After agreeing to meet me tomorrow for the exchange, the seller backed out and decided to sell to someone else.

          Join a group of Christian firearms enthusiasts at www.brothersinarmsgroup.com

          Comment

          • #6
            joeAR47
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 646

            Originally posted by bluebear
            Buyers beware. After agreeing to meet me tomorrow for the exchange, the seller backed out and decided to sell to someone else.
            If you were serious about buying it why would you not leave your phone number on your PM. That is the only reason I went to the next person in line. I don't want to drive all the way to OC for a shady buyer with 0 itrader and no phone contact.

            Comment

            • #7
              bluebear
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 155

              This post above is untrue. I was the first to post and PM that I would buy the gun. We had 5 pm's back and forth within about 30 minutes talking over details and where to meet. He agreed to meet tomorrow in Orange.

              He then asked for my phone number in a separate PM. When I went to answer 10 minutes later he had already sent another PM saying that he had a buyer who would pick it up today and that he was backing out on our deal.

              Join a group of Christian firearms enthusiasts at www.brothersinarmsgroup.com

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1