Up for sale is a CMT lower that i have to sell.I really don't want to but bills force me to.I've used it once on an upper with about 500 rounds through the upper but expenses made me sell that and now its time to sell this lower. whoever gets this just has to put an upper and is ready to rock.I'm in san diego county and prefer the transfer here in san diego.The farthest id be willing to drive would be about 50 miles north of san diego.I'm not looking for trades right now because i need the cash.Buyer pays dros.First to say i'll take it gets everything listed below,and NO I'm not willing to part out if you have any questions please by all means ask.480 obo -Bryan
9 mags:7 THIRTY round magazine rebuilds,2 TEN rounders
316 rounds of Remington 55gr pmc loose and never fired currently in my ammo can (ammo can not included)
2 cleaning parts
1 complete CMT lower with magpul trigger guard and magpul pistol grip
1 bullet button
1 blackhawk 6 mag holder with blackhawk stays
9 mags:7 THIRTY round magazine rebuilds,2 TEN rounders
316 rounds of Remington 55gr pmc loose and never fired currently in my ammo can (ammo can not included)
2 cleaning parts
1 complete CMT lower with magpul trigger guard and magpul pistol grip
1 bullet button
1 blackhawk 6 mag holder with blackhawk stays
