remove
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
remove
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I'll take it
5. ruger 10-22 new in box never fired. wood stock. asking 175
PM inboundOriginally Posted by Sic Boy
And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.Originally posted by AJAX22Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.

-
DAMN
Ill go 2nd or 3rd for AKComment
-
Sorry bro to hear about the Job loss. I can totally relate and good luck on the Sale.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,545
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15403 users online. 124 members and 15279 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment