Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Unforgiven
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 794

    SOLD PLEASE DELETE

    Hello, I'm selling a Sig P229 in almost new condition. It has about one hundred rounds down the tube. It comes with (1) 13 rd mag. 1 (10) rd. mag, still in factory wrapper, owners manual and Sig Black case. The only reason
    I am selling it, is that I'm getting in to 3-gun and need a shotgun. Asking $550
    The only trades I would be interested in is a Benelli M2 + cash on my side.
    The 13 rd mag will come as a parts mag if you are not LE.
    Thanks for looking.


    Last edited by Unforgiven; 08-20-2010, 6:25 PM. Reason: SOLD
    The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either.

    Benjamin Franklin
Working...
UA-8071174-1