Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sold please delete

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jonb.
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 735

    sold please delete

    sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jonb.; 08-18-2010, 11:39 PM. Reason: Price Drop
  • #2
    Jonb.
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 735

    btt

    Comment

    • #3
      freonr22
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2008
      • 12948





      sigpic
      Originally posted by dantodd
      We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
      Originally posted by bwiese
      They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
      Originally posted by louisianagirl
      Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

      Comment

      • #4
        Jonb.
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2010
        • 735

        TUESDAY bump

        Comment

        • #5
          toymonger
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2007
          • 605

          I'll Take It. PM inbound. See you tomorrow.

          Comment

          • #6
            kplam
            Junior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 11

            i'll take it. second in line

            Comment

            • #7
              brianm767
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2006
              • 2397

              OK so I guess that means we are not going to meet on Monday to do the transfer? I was wondering why you didn't get back to me last night with the transfer store info?

              But I guess it is my fault since I didn't to go back to the original post and say I'll take it there as I probably should have, but even so I thought I was buying it since you said you were game?
              Last edited by brianm767; 08-18-2010, 10:44 PM.

              Comment

              • #8
                Jonb.
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 735

                It's nothing personal Brian circumstance put me in orange county today I made the decision late last night to offer the price drop and deal in OC ended up getting tons of pm's but after last weeks experience with two buyers who did PM's only fall through one in San Diego and another in Ventura I decided to just play by the rules and see who posted first last night. But I will say I do apologize for not first explaining myself to you.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1