Remington700 VTR with the new ATAC-S camo stock in 308 winchester along with 400 rounds of current production MIL-SPEC NATO 7.62 and a bipod that adjust for prone, kneeling, or sitting. All for $800.
I've shot about 80-100 rnds thru it and my best groups are right about 3/4" @100yds no B.S. this is a deadly accurate rifle and ammo combination. I'm looking to get a new AR and I don't hunt so this gun is more for pride of ownership as far as I'm concerned. It has no scratches, no scuffs, no nothing, you'd think it came right out the box if I didn't tell you that I've shot it.
In person transaction only. I Live in Campbell near San Jose and will be willing to meet you half way somewhere so we can do the Private Party Transfer. If you have any questions or are interested call me 408-410-7850
Sincerely David Le
I've shot about 80-100 rnds thru it and my best groups are right about 3/4" @100yds no B.S. this is a deadly accurate rifle and ammo combination. I'm looking to get a new AR and I don't hunt so this gun is more for pride of ownership as far as I'm concerned. It has no scratches, no scuffs, no nothing, you'd think it came right out the box if I didn't tell you that I've shot it.
In person transaction only. I Live in Campbell near San Jose and will be willing to meet you half way somewhere so we can do the Private Party Transfer. If you have any questions or are interested call me 408-410-7850
Sincerely David Le
