Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Traded! Please remove

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • monk500
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 145

    Traded! Please remove

    Looking to trade a brand new, unfired, complete AR pistol. DPMS Kitty Kat A2 style upper (7.5" bbl) complete with BCG/CH on Spikes "pistol" marked lower. Bought this off a fellow calgunner. I'm located In American Canyon (Napa County/North Bay Area) and will do ppt at Triple A's in Vallejo. Looking to trade for a like new complete AR-15 rifle, not really interested in handguns but let me know what you got and I might change my mind...
    Last edited by monk500; 04-09-2012, 8:02 PM.
  • #2
    Grumpyoldretiredcop
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2008
    • 6437

    PM sent
    I'm retired. That's right, retired. I don't want to hear about the cop who stopped you today or how you didn't think you should get a ticket. That just makes me grumpy!

    Comment

    • #3
      monk500
      Member
      • Mar 2010
      • 145

      BTT

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1