Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 1919A4
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 634

    SPF:

    SPF:
    Last edited by 1919A4; 06-09-2010, 6:41 PM.
    God Bless our Men and Women of the armed forces.
    Lynch
  • #2
    richnstef
    Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 395

    that thing is bad, wish it was 22-250

    Comment

    • #3
      kjv146
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 898

      i WILL own one of these... one day. Just not now bump for an awesome rifle
      He who keepeth his mouth, keepeth his life. But he who opens wide his lips shall have destruction. Proverbs 13:3

      Comment

      • #4
        professionalcoyotehunter
        Banned
        • Nov 2008
        • 12805

        Man I have been wanting to try one of these. Which bay are you in?

        Comment

        • #5
          lugee
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2006
          • 1060

          Nice. Looking for a 223 sps tactical too. I have one of these in 308. Fun rifle.
          NRA Life Member

          How to ID a real VLTOR EMOD versus a Replica

          Comment

          • #6
            ZX-10R
            Veteran Member
            • May 2010
            • 4122

            That is nice. If I had not spent so much lately I would pull the trigger on that. I will let my friend know though.
            USA**************************************************USA
            03 Chevy Trailblazer , 06 Kawi ZX-10R, 05 Kawi KX250F, 07 Yamaha YZ85 - PSL , AES-10B, (2x) WASR 10/63, Draco AK Pistol, Polish Underfolder, Polish Tantal, Daniel Defense M4, Franken-AR, 1945 Izzy M44, 1936 Tula 91/30, Remington 870 Express, Smith and Wesson M&P 45, FN FNP-9, COLT 1911 XSE . NYC in CA. [COLOR="Red"][B]Obama S(_)[KS!
            Southwest Sales Manager -SolidWorks.

            Comment

            • #7
              ImPoster
              Member
              • May 2010
              • 106

              PM'd
              NRA Lifetime Member

              "If you are reading this thank a teacher, and if you are reading this in English, thank a veteran."

              Comment

              • #8
                send it_hit
                Senior Member
                • May 2010
                • 2454

                MMMMM beautiful and EXACTLY what I've been looking for.

                PM sent

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1