Gone.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GONE
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
-
-
-
-
Reserved for any more pics needed.Comment
-
What's the bore rating per the cartouche? Can't see if there's a mark due to the flash.
Looks like the slugged diameter was 6.49, so perhaps that rated a "0" or no mark in the thin wedge.
Passes the bullet test with flying colors?Comment
-
I have a bunch of ammo for this if someone buys it and is worried about finding good ammo...Let em know and I can tell you where to find it.
I have an old Mannlicher sporter in this caliber, great shooting cartridge.Comment
-
BUMP!!!!Comment
-
-
I'm interested. Is this a turn down bolt handle or straight?
Thanks.Comment
-
BTT, open to reasonable offers.Comment
-
BTTComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,804
Posts: 25,151,748
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19436 users online. 126 members and 19310 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment