Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PLEASE DELETE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LB 2 PR
    Junior Member
    • May 2010
    • 3

    PLEASE DELETE

    Hello ladies and gentlemen. Im looking to sell a Smith and Wesson SW40VE Sigma. The firearm is in good shape however i have had some misfires and fail to feeds but not alot. I have put about 150 rounds through it and it is clean as a whistle. I am including in the purchase price all original packaging, literature, and 4!!!!extra magazines I am willing to drive 20 -30 miles from the LBC. Buyer pays any transfer fees. Asking price is $250
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LB 2 PR; 05-21-2010, 9:29 PM.
  • #2
    monk500
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 145

    Coming to norcal anytime soon?

    Comment

    • #3
      LB 2 PR
      Junior Member
      • May 2010
      • 3

      nope sorry

      Comment

      • #4
        CalGuns
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 1076

        thats a great deal- bump!

        Comment

        • #5
          cll
          Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 164

          Ill take it.

          SPF to cll

          Comment

          • #6
            rayrayz
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2008
            • 517

            damn good deal...too bad ur down south

            Comment

            • #7
              Skandy714
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 189

              is this still for sale? if so up for trade?
              Eat a snail without the shell.

              Comment

              • #8
                JAGGUY
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 1548

                I'll take it if deal falls through..
                -greg
                1A-2A=-1A

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1