Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTS:

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kongvu
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 462

    WTS:

    Hello all,

    Location: Fresno

    Shipping is available but buyer must assume all charges. My dealer Charges $35 + shipping to your FFL.


    I am listing this one for a friend:

    -HK USP40 Full size, This is a very clean piece. Only 300rd through her! Includes original HK box, papers, cable lock, HK gun key, spent case, 2 HK 10rd mags, and a 50rd bx of 165gr Ranger SXT .40 S&W. Date code is "AG". Aren't HK's just great guns? Steal all of this for only SOLD!!! 12-3-10

    1) Les Baer Premier II, Includes 1 Baer mag, the original highly sought after cardboard box and all papers. 600 rd through her and she is still tight! Very smooth and beautiful blueing. All stock. Only reason I'm selling is to fund a Les Baer TRS so if it doesn't sell it stays.
    SOLD!!!


    2) HK USP 45 V1 fullsize, Trudot Night Sights, Includes 2 mags, box with lock and papers, only 300 rd through her and what can I say, it's an HK. Solid!
    SOLD!!!!

    3) Beretta 92FS Italian, All original, Includes 2 mags, Box and papers, I bought her in mid 2009 don't think I have more than 150rd down range.
    SOLD!!!!

    4) Springfield Armory Mil-Spec, All original, Includes 2 SA 7rd mags, Box and papers. I bought her in Early 2009 and maybe 250 rd through her.
    SOLD!!!!

    5) Stag Lower built with Stag Ambi-safety LPK, Stag 1H upper 16"( Built from Stag), Magpul MIAD grip, 6 position stock, BB, All NEW never fired. I can sell separate/stripped PM me. Will include 1 10rd mag and 1 30rd GI rebuild kit
    SOLD!!!

    6) Spike Lower with Stag Ambi-safety LPK, Saber Defense 14.5" with pinned extended Bird Cage Comp. upper with Samson Rail and YH flip up BUIS ( Built from Saber ), Magpul UBR stock, Ergo Grip, BB, All new never fired, I can sell separate/stripped PM me. Will include 1 10rd mag and 1 30rd GI rebuild kit.Sorry I do have the trigger guard just not installed yet
    SOLD!!!

    7) Smith & Wesson Stripped Lower. New!
    SOLD!!!


    8) Double Star Stripped Lower. Used
    Sold!!!

    9) BCM 16" upper! New!
    SOLD!!!
    Last edited by kongvu; 03-10-2011, 7:35 AM. Reason: Updated 9-30
  • #2
    kongvu
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 462

    Other pics

    Reserved for more pics:
    Last edited by kongvu; 03-10-2011, 7:36 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      audi2539
      Member
      • Oct 2008
      • 242

      Beretta... PM sent

      Comment

      • #4
        JosephP
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 1359

        PM Sent on Springfield 1911

        NRA Certified Instructor
        Member of LASC

        Comment

        • #5
          kongvu
          Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 462

          PM's

          All PM's replied back. Thankyou. Anymore info let me know

          Comment

          • #6
            ten4copy
            Junior Member
            • Feb 2007
            • 2

            Great deals deserves a bump.

            Comment

            • #7
              just4cal
              Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 118

              bump for great deals...personally I'm thinking about that HK...nice piece

              Comment

              • #8
                sanfermin
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2009
                • 549

                will take springfield armory mil spec pm me

                Comment

                • #9
                  Spartan0300
                  Member
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 484

                  nice collection you got there
                  bump
                  sigpic
                  1st BN 5th Marines
                  "MAKE PEACE OR DIE"
                  Always Cheat, Always Win. The Only unfair fight is the one you lose.
                  Be respectful, be humble to everyone, but always have back-up plan to kill them if necessary.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    rua.MMason
                    Junior Member
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 75

                    2nd , 3rd , 4th in line w/ the 1911..... may as well give it a shot.
                    thanks

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      kongvu
                      Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 462

                      PM's

                      PM'ed everyone back.

                      So far everything is still availible. Nothing concrete yet. I will hold for a little bit for everyone who posted that they will take something but if no reply it'll go to the next.


                      Thankyou


                      Kong

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        11Z50
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2002
                        • 1997

                        PM sent......el bumpo

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          kongvu
                          Member
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 462

                          Update

                          Beretta SPF.

                          Thank you.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            picasso
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 780

                            pm sent on sa mil spec 1911...
                            sigpic
                            NRA/MEMBER

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              eyeluv2fish
                              Junior Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 70

                              I'll take the Mil Spec if still available. I'm local.
                              sigpic

                              The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them."

                              -- Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story of the John Marshall Court

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1