Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LBC1689guy
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 456

    SOLD PLEASE REMOVE!

    SPF to liudawg on 14 APR 2010! Magazines, SEI accessories and ammo available for sale...preferably locally.

    I am the second owner of a very nice and clean Springfield Armory Scout Squad rifle SN# 160XXX. I purchased it in 2006 and I'm not sure how many rounds the original owner had put through it, but I have put exactly 80 rounds of American Eagle 150grn FMJ ammo through it without any failures of any type. The rifle has been cleaned, properly greased and sits in my safe.

    The only mark on the rifle is on the top of the op rod where the windage adjustment knob rubbed off some of the park during disassembly. I tried to show this in some of the photos although the flash sort of washed it out.

    I removed the scout mount and gave it to a buddy and replaced the handguard with a Fulton Armory solid fiberglass model in black to match the SAI black synthetic stock with the crinkle finish.

    Rifle includes 1 ten round factory magazine, a GI web sling, Gi cleaning kit, chamber face brush and combo tool. I also have the factory manual. I do not have the original box.

    The rifle has what I believe to be a GI bolt #7790186-SA F00088
    and a GI op rod # 7267064-2 SA. Although I'm not 100% sure that these parts are in fact GI.

    1350.00 plus all transfer fees. I'm in Orange and would prefer to transfer at Ades gun shop but am willing to drive within 15 minutes of Orange.

    Whoever purchases the rifle has the first right of refusal on some rifle accessories from CMI and SEI as well as 280 rounds of NATO FMJ sealed in battle packs and 60 rounds of American Eagle 150grn FMJ without boxes.

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    Cheers!
    Last edited by LBC1689guy; 04-22-2010, 10:37 AM. Reason: SOLD Please Remove
  • #2
    Commander_Cody
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 2459

    Bump for you my friend! Great price, great rifle. I'd be surprised if this isn't sold by this time tomorrow.
    "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla

    Comment

    • #3
      LBC1689guy
      Member
      • Jan 2010
      • 456

      Thanks for the encouragement. We'll see how it all works out.

      Comment

      • #4
        Prophet
        Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 200

        Very nice!

        Comment

        • #5
          jcaoloveshine
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 2654

          amazing price
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            1911ZENSHOOTER
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 1326

            pic link isn't workin
            'disce pati '

            Comment

            • #7
              Commander_Cody
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 2459

              it's work'in
              "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla

              Comment

              • #8
                1911ZENSHOOTER
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 1326

                works now..false alarm
                'disce pati '

                Comment

                • #9
                  manuelcardenas77
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 2544

                  WTF!!! Man if you would of posted this 3 weeks ago i would of bought it. So i bought a new one owell this should go quick!!! GLWS

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    LBC1689guy
                    Member
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 456

                    Thanks for the well wishes all.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Notorious
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2008
                      • 4703

                      Good luck. Good price on it. I would jump all over this Scout if it still had the rail. Out of all the M1A models, I want the Scout.
                      I like guns

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        fabguy
                        Senior Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 1321

                        Bump for a great rifle & price
                        -------------------------------------------

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          LBC1689guy
                          Member
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 456

                          Thanks for the interest. FYI, scout mounts and handguards come up often for sale in the 40.-50.00 range at the PX over at the M14 firing line forum http://m14tfl.com/upload/forumdisplay.php?f=39

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Shoktronic
                            Member
                            • Feb 2010
                            • 222

                            Picture link is dead again. Has this sold or was the hosting account closed?

                            I'd like to get a look at this.
                            Have money to burn & a safe to fill!

                            Looking for the following:

                            AK rifle *** Desert Eagle *** Lever action rifle (Not 22LR) *** Revolver (western style) *** 50 Cal Rifle w/ detachable mag (Like Barrett)

                            ** Also looking for Pmags, G17/34 Paddle Holsters

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              AveryDr
                              Member
                              • Mar 2010
                              • 118

                              Picture link just worked for me...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1