Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

**Withdrawn**

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dimitri A.
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 931

    **Withdrawn**

    Don't want to let her go but I do have another, and I've got an itch for something else. This is a MKIV series 80 "enhanced" Colt. The grand daddy of the current XSE. This gun is lightly customized with a tightened slide to frame fit, full length guide rod, Wilsons match grade barrel and bushing, adjustable match trigger and flat mainspring housing. Includes two factory 8 rnd mags. I'll also throw in the original barrel and arched mainspring housing.

    The original mainspring housing has a little rust, but nothing a little elbow grease and patience shouldn't be able to polish out. $950, buyer pays S & H. Must ship to FFL. If FTF transfer, must meet at an FFL.

    I happen to be looking for a Walther P5 and would be willing to trade. If trade, you must be in CA as transfer between residents is the only legal way one of these can be acquired here.

    Thanks.
    -D
    Last edited by Dimitri A.; 04-09-2010, 6:50 PM.
Working...
UA-8071174-1