Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Taurus Tracker 357

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JonS
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 529

    Taurus Tracker 357

    Back up for sale is my Taurus 357 tracker, in excellent condition.
    It comes with the original box and warranty card. It also will come with 1 hks speedloader and 150 rds of ammo, 1 box of 357 and 1 box of 38 special +p and 50 rds of range reloads 38 special. It also comes with the hogue grip which feels awesome!

    I am going to put a price of 550 obo with the accessories and ammo.
    I am located in San Pablo, CA I can meet within reason.

    pm me with offers.
    Attached Files
  • #2
    JonS
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 529

    Got one decent offer but never heard back from the guy, still for sale! Open to trades, pm me what you got.

    Comment

    • #3
      MAD SVT
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2009
      • 1295

      do you mind driving 400 miles south for a PPT?.... LOL!!!!
      sigpic
      Anything worth doing...... is worth Overdoing

      Comment

      • #4
        JonS
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 529

        That might be a possibility, pm me a location I'll see if it'll work out. I'm headed out to the central valley pretty soon, if it's not to far off it could definitely be a possibility.

        Comment

        • #5
          JonS
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 529

          Still for sale, btt

          Comment

          • #6
            ROTC sniper
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 686

            If you'll be coming to LA anytime I'll take it off your hands.
            NRA Life Member ___________________________________________
            ____
            WTS: Need a Bug out Bag that's battle tested? Large Alice Packs and Molle Packs, I got them.
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=1#post7047942

            Comment

            • #7
              Joe
              Calguns Addict
              • Apr 2006
              • 5730

              is your price firm?

              Comment

              • #8
                JonS
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 529

                It's 550 or best offer.

                Comment

                • #9
                  JonS
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 529

                  Btt

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    JonS
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 529

                    Bump

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Hobby_cruffler
                      Member
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 105

                      What's the barrel length?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        JonS
                        Senior Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 529

                        4 inch

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          salamidee
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2009
                          • 560

                          nice deal..i would take it but just got a xd9.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Hobby_cruffler
                            Member
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 105

                            PM sent

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Claro
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 754

                              sweet gun.,,bump
                              Sent from my computer using a keyboard and mouse..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1