Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold please delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dohcmonster
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 176

    Sold please delete

    Gonzo's.....
    Last edited by Dohcmonster; 03-19-2010, 12:50 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!!
    I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.
  • #2
    ledman
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 2512

    Now that is a great deal, espcially with the ammo!! Very nice carbine.

    BUMP!
    Not jacking your thread, but whoever buys this, if you are interested, I have a nice "flash hider" that would look great on this FS. See my Sig.
    USMC 0311 Rifleman 86-90
    3rd Battalion 9th Marines
    1st Marine Division FMF
    Camp Pendelton, CA
    sigpic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_Battalion_9th_Marines

    Comment

    • #3
      Dohcmonster
      Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 176

      Bump for a great deal
      I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

      Comment

      • #4
        Dohcmonster
        Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 176

        trade me something?
        I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

        Comment

        • #5
          FCinCA
          CGN Contributor
          • Mar 2006
          • 1692

          Heck of deal, too bad your in Socal.

          Comment

          • #6
            Dohcmonster
            Member
            • Nov 2009
            • 176

            Bump for boobies!
            I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

            Comment

            • #7
              Dohcmonster
              Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 176

              I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

              Comment

              • #8
                Dohcmonster
                Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 176

                Btt, Offers?
                I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Dohcmonster
                  Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 176

                  Pepito the biggest cat in the whole world. Bump
                  I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Dohcmonster
                    Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 176

                    Bump
                    I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Dohcmonster
                      Member
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 176

                      To the top
                      I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Dohcmonster
                        Member
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 176

                        Vegas bump. I'll let you know how the .60 cal S.A.W. was.
                        I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Dohcmonster
                          Member
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 176

                          SuRvived Vegas bump
                          I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            ROTC sniper
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 686

                            you willing to sell just the mags and ammo? I have an M1 but no mags and I can always use ammo.
                            NRA Life Member ___________________________________________
                            ____
                            WTS: Need a Bug out Bag that's battle tested? Large Alice Packs and Molle Packs, I got them.
                            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...=1#post7047942

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Dohcmonster
                              Member
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 176

                              Sorry looking to see everything as a whole right now
                              I am a Tattoo Installer, please feel free to PM me for more info about pricing, quotes and my portfolio.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1