back in the safe nothing here!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
nothing here Gone!
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
bump -
bumpComment
-
bumpComment
-
you might want to drop that price in half.. or maybe 200 to get a buyer. They go new for 300Comment
-
Somebody had to say it.Comment
-
I'll probably keep it then, perhaps everyone is buying new ones then. I was just trying to get some $$ back for the mags that I bought for it.Comment
-
It doesn't help resale values when S&W are giving a $50 rebate on new Sigmas at the moment. Yes, Sigma mags are cheap.
Life can make you do many things, even kiss a man with a runny nose.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,836
Posts: 25,152,234
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11842 users online. 131 members and 11711 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment