Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

***SOLD*** PLEASE DELETE

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MADxBRAPPER
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 546

    ***SOLD*** PLEASE DELETE

    I have a Norinco Chinese SKS, Chrome Lined Barrel. Nice gun i have put about 50 rounds down the pipe. I have an ultra lite sporter folding stock that can be locked out for CA, 2x 30rd rebuild kits, and a scope system with the rear piece that has a picatinny rail on it. It needs some US parts to be 922R compliant to use the ultra lite stock so when sold it will be put into the original wood stock. It also has a Bayonet. I have the original box, sling, cleaning kit everything! I bought it brand new from a friend that had stock piled a few and i was the one that cleaned the cosmolene off of it. I will get some pics up after the xmas, maybe today if i can. Id like to trade for an AR upper or i also might consider an EO tech magnifier.
    Last edited by MADxBRAPPER; 03-25-2010, 4:21 PM. Reason: SOLD
  • #2
    mtsul
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 2024

    man if you ever want to see send me a pm GL on the trade and merry Christmas
    WTB M38 mosin
    sigpic

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1