Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Please delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • D53
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2248

    Please delete

    Please delete
    Last edited by D53; 12-18-2009, 2:32 PM.
    "Because 4 inches is big to a midget" - Dave Attell
  • #2
    ck867
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 1235

    bump for great guy. Can't believe your selling all these? You wanna part with the ak furniture?

    Comment

    • #3
      D53
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 2248

      Originally posted by ck867
      bump for great guy. Can't believe your selling all these? You wanna part with the ak furniture?
      Yep, I have to pay legal bills. as for the furniture, I don't have the stock wood that came with the rifle so sorry no splitting up.
      "Because 4 inches is big to a midget" - Dave Attell

      Comment

      • #4
        DREADNOUGHT78
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2009
        • 4147

        Damn Chris if I had the extra dough I would take the G19 good luck with the sale's and sorry about the house gone South.

        Comment

        • #5
          D53
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 2248

          bump
          "Because 4 inches is big to a midget" - Dave Attell

          Comment

          • #6
            vmackey
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 631

            Ak gone??

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1