Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

gone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Henry Hill
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 992

    gone

    gone
    Last edited by Henry Hill; 12-22-2009, 2:31 PM.
    For Sale:

    Video Game/Movies: DVDs, Blu-Ray, XBOX, PS2


    Xbox 360 - $100


    Spyder XT Aggressor Paintball Gun (Bay Area/San Jose)
  • #2
    KIDRR
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1266

    I have a Yugo SKS that I can add some cash on top of if necessary, looks like the one pictured below

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Seesm
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2008
      • 7812

      I have to ask why would you want to get ride of the Saiga?

      Comment

      • #4
        Rob454
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Feb 2006
        • 11254

        Originally posted by Seesm
        I have to ask why would you want to get ride of the Saiga?

        Cause the SKS is better. The saiga is fine but the SKS just seems way more sturdy. granted overall it probably makes no difference but the SKS jsut feels better made IMO. ive had both and I prefer the SKS over my saiga

        Comment

        • #5
          SixPointEight
          Veteran Member
          • May 2009
          • 3788

          Originally posted by Henry Hill
          Leaning toward an nice SKS w/ black stock (maybe +cash depending on the SKS) but open to all trades... Just want to see whats out there. Bought the saiga 2 months ago and have put about 150 rounds down the pipe, cleaned after every range trip

          feel free to PM me, picture attached
          Hate to be this guy, but will you trade for cash? haha

          Comment

          • #6
            Henry Hill
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 992

            Originally posted by JT1989
            Hate to be this guy, but will you trade for cash? haha

            Looking mostly for trades... If I sold it would prob be slightly less then what I paid (fair price ) since its basically new . Open to ALL trades and offers
            Last edited by Henry Hill; 12-02-2009, 3:12 PM.
            For Sale:

            Video Game/Movies: DVDs, Blu-Ray, XBOX, PS2


            Xbox 360 - $100


            Spyder XT Aggressor Paintball Gun (Bay Area/San Jose)

            Comment

            • #7
              Zombie Butcher
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 242

              I actually just bought a matching S/N chinese SKS. Almost looks unissued. Much better than the Yugos IMO. But now I'm thinking for the same price I should have got myself a Saiga. What length barrel is your Saiga? I might be interested in a trade.

              Comment

              • #8
                RANDO
                Senior Member
                • May 2008
                • 2460

                if decide to sell please let me know

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1