Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRepoMan
    Banned
    • Nov 2009
    • 112

    SPF

    delete
    Last edited by TheRepoMan; 12-29-2009, 4:04 AM.
  • #2
    510shooter510
    Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 378

    pm with trade offer

    Comment

    • #3
      GarretB
      Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 282

      Are you a California resident? You can only do a PPT if you are from what I understand.

      Comment

      • #4
        TheRepoMan
        Banned
        • Nov 2009
        • 112

        Price Reduced from $700 to ONLY $600

        Comment

        • #5
          oharamike
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2009
          • 1

          Remington 7600P

          So you still have the Remington? Mike

          Comment

          • #6
            joefrank64k
            @ the Dark End of the Bar
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2009
            • 10124

            Neat!
            You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
            If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
            Come on...what harm??

            joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

            Comment

            • #7
              TheRepoMan
              Banned
              • Nov 2009
              • 112

              Final Price Drop $ 550. Firm

              still aval Mike
              Last edited by TheRepoMan; 11-30-2009, 2:23 PM.

              Comment

              • #8
                herbings
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 1

                interested in 7600 Police

                please email me pix of the item and any description you can give me.. thnx

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1