Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • razrshrp
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 7

    .

    ..........................................
    Last edited by razrshrp; 10-30-2009, 11:48 AM.
  • #2
    just4cal
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 118

    pm sent


    I WILL TAKE (IF IT IS IN A VERY GOOD CONDITION).


    THANKS.

    Comment

    • #3
      Ventura_Yak'r
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 571

      Nice....

      Comment

      • #4
        Hologon
        Member
        • Sep 2007
        • 171

        PM sent.

        Comment

        • #5
          just4cal
          Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 118

          As I said earlier. I'll take it.

          Comment

          • #6
            just4cal
            Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 118

            We met yesterday. It was supposed to be my first PPT. I did not know that I have to bring the proof of residency with me when we start the PPT papers. I had in mind that I need to have the HSC at the beginning and the POR when I pick up the gun. By bad. I apologize for this.

            Comment

            • #7
              HalveNaught
              Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 280

              I too am looking to make my first purchase in kalifornistan, can someone point us nooBs in the right direction?

              B4 I hear it, yes I have used the Search function with many combos of words and have not found the straight documentation needed for making a purchase. This seems too elementary to not be on this site, I am sure it is. Just need a little direction. THX
              A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"

              "Recoil."
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              I haven't slept since I woke up and found out my whole life was a lie!
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              You never know where you stand until you know that you won't run away.

              Comment

              • #8
                wildhawker
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2008
                • 14150

                Here's a start: http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/pubfaqs.php#7
                Brandon Combs

                I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

                My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.

                Comment

                • #9
                  GlennG31
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 1344

                  Things to bring with you before you do the DROS paperwork:

                  1. CA drivers license
                  2. HSC card
                  3. Proof of residence (car registration + utility bill in your name usually works; you can't use a credit card or cell phone bill)

                  Good luck! BTW, very nice Sig! Good luck with the sale!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    HalveNaught
                    Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 280

                    WH & Glenn, thanks for the info, that helps.

                    What if the purchase if for a rifle, is there a HSC equivalent?
                    A CNN reporter, while interviewing a Marine sniper, asked, "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?"

                    "Recoil."
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    I haven't slept since I woke up and found out my whole life was a lie!
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    You never know where you stand until you know that you won't run away.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ghost
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 4626

                      Originally posted by HalveNaught
                      WH & Glenn, thanks for the info, that helps.

                      What if the purchase if for a rifle, is there a HSC equivalent?


                      you dont need a hsc card for long guns,its only for handguns.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Gio
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10251

                        You can bring in you POR when picking up the pistol, right?

                        -Gio
                        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Sniperman
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 155

                          Nice!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            louscamaro91
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 3522

                            Weird...I've went to start the dros on a handgun and only had my DL and HSC card and had no problems when bringing in all the other info on pick-up. Which gun shop was it? GL with sale

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              compsoftstation
                              Senior Member
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 849

                              You can usually provide the proof of residency when you pick up your firearm.

                              Just a FYI.

                              Originally posted by just4cal
                              We met yesterday. It was supposed to be my first PPT. I did not know that I have to bring the proof of residency with me when we start the PPT papers. I had in mind that I need to have the HSC at the beginning and the POR when I pick up the gun. By bad. I apologize for this.
                              sigpicThe Mind is like a parachute it works best when opened - Frank Zappa
                              E93 M3/ BLACK, WHITE, AND CARBON FIBER COLOR COMBO/ AFE COLD AIR INTAKE/ AFE POWER PULLEY/ ROYAL FULL CATBACK EXHAUST/ ECU FLASH/ H&R COIL OVER/ PREDATOR ORION V2 ANGEL EYE/ VORSTEINER CARBON FIBER GTS HOOD/ VORSTEINER REAR CARBON FIBER GTS DIFFUSER/ VORSTEINER GTS FRONT CARBON FIBER LIP/ VORSTEINER REAR TRUNK SPOILER/ 20" FORGIATO CARBON FIBER WHEELS/ 500+ HP

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1