Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwc
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 453

    SOLD

    *** SOLD ***
    Last edited by jwc; 10-10-2009, 12:27 PM.
  • #2
    redmantis3
    Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 321

    PM sent

    Comment

    • #3
      OCya
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 843

      that is nice

      Comment

      • #4
        HowardW56
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2003
        • 5901

        I have a 625-2 model of 1988.... Wonderful shooter....
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          fa454
          Junior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 66

          Would you be interested in a trade: I have a Thunder Ranch Model 22 in blue, 45acp. Like new in box.

          Comment

          • #6
            jwc
            Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 453

            Originally posted by fa454
            Would you be interested in a trade: I have a Thunder Ranch Model 22 in blue, 45acp. Like new in box.
            No, but thank you for the offer. Thanks to nn3453 for the encouraging words too. It truly is an amazing gun in great shape and I am asking a fair price.

            Comment

            • #7
              wildhawker
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 14150

              Not on the Roster, so unless you're exempt it's a FTF PPT only. However, gorgeous gun that I'd pick up in a New York second had it been here in NorCal. Bump!
              Brandon Combs

              I do not read private messages, and my inbox is usually full. If you need to reach me, please email me instead.

              My comments are not the official position or a statement of any organization unless stated otherwise. My comments are not legal advice; if you want or need legal advice, hire a lawyer.

              Comment

              • #8
                Rick68
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2009
                • 850

                BEST 100 YARD GROUP I HAVE EVER SEEN!
                BUT REALLY, IT'S A NICE GUN, GL.
                1972 Scratch Main Event Kern Co. Fairgrounds, Rick Blake #68

                Comment

                • #9
                  Sniperman
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 155

                  (100 Yard Group) LOL

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    PaperKilr
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 1

                    Sent PM Please respond.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jwc
                      Member
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 453

                      Sold pending funds to redmantis3, thank you

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        speedjunkie
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2008
                        • 932

                        2nd in line if it doesn't work out.
                        sigpic
                        NRA Life Member
                        CRPA Life Member
                        1911 & German Gun Fanatic

                        WTS: SOLD
                        WTS: Federal SPP, SRP, LRP Primers
                        WTS: SOLD
                        WTS: SOLD

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1