Sold
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sold
Collapse
X
-
Sold
Last edited by Gunfighter420; 01-30-2011, 6:50 PM.NIB Aimpoint Eotech & Trijicon Optics Surefire Lights Geissele & Timney Triggers
Vortex Optics
Nightforce Optics
10512936041036041069574512301480Tags: None -
Pic Added
.bttNIB Aimpoint Eotech & Trijicon Optics Surefire Lights Geissele & Timney Triggers
Vortex Optics
Nightforce Optics
10512936041036041069574512301480 -
nice 308 wish i had the fundsComment
-
Nice..sigpicComment
-
BTTNIB Aimpoint Eotech & Trijicon Optics Surefire Lights Geissele & Timney Triggers
Vortex Optics
Nightforce Optics
10512936041036041069574512301480Comment
-
I'd like to build a .308 using an AR platform. If someone just buys the rifle alone which I'm hoping, I'm going to transfer the scope and bipod to the new build. Thanks for the kudos!!!NIB Aimpoint Eotech & Trijicon Optics Surefire Lights Geissele & Timney Triggers
Vortex Optics
Nightforce Optics
10512936041036041069574512301480Comment
-
bumpNIB Aimpoint Eotech & Trijicon Optics Surefire Lights Geissele & Timney Triggers
Vortex Optics
Nightforce Optics
10512936041036041069574512301480Comment
-
Carbajal, you have know clue how badass this rifle is. Tikka's are the shizzle!!!
Id take this if I didnt have 2 guns in DROS and an AR upper and scope inbound.
GET THIS BRO!!!Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
Originally posted by ColdSteel14;Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!sigpicOriginally posted by Slayer;Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?Comment
-
-
I'll front you the feria. You can pay me back and the rifle will be like both ours. We'll just keep it at my house. Im in OC too. LOL
I also have a Tikka in 223. I have the Varmint. Its super accurate!
Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
Originally posted by ColdSteel14;Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!sigpicOriginally posted by Slayer;Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,177
Posts: 25,145,248
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29854 users online. 130 members and 29724 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment