Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

sold/ delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Calm Down
    Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 340

    sold/ delete

    sold
    Last edited by Calm Down; 08-17-2009, 9:46 PM. Reason: sold
  • #2
    joefrank64k
    @ the Dark End of the Bar
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Mar 2009
    • 10124

    Free bump for a sweet .380...
    You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
    If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
    Come on...what harm??

    joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

    Comment

    • #3
      Calm Down
      Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 340

      Bump with new price.

      Comment

      • #4
        buochie
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 641

        to bad your not in so cal

        Comment

        • #5
          OCya
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 843

          Originally posted by mrwilmoth
          to bad your not in so cal
          x2

          1 of us would definitely buy it.

          Comment

          • #6
            joefrank64k
            @ the Dark End of the Bar
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Mar 2009
            • 10124

            This is one nice .380...it's crazy small and still holds 6+1...free bump!
            You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
            If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
            Come on...what harm??

            joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1