Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SPF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BKTJ
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 797

    SPF

    For sale locally, sorry no shipping. I'm located near the Prado shooting range, Corona or Chino Hills area. Pick up and payment must take place within 2 days of an I'll take it post. NO TRADES ON THIS ONE! UNLESS YOU HAVE A 308 LOWER, TO FIT DPMS....

    ************************************************** ***************
    Just in time for dove season and it only weighs 5 1/2 pounds...

    New unfired Benelli Montefeltro 20ga, 24" barrel, fires 2 3/4 or 3" shells, Benelli hard case, standard legnth stock w/14 3/8" legnth of pull , 5 chokes and wrench, stock shims, very nice wood, new style***$825***SOLD***SOLD

    ************************************************** ***************
    Last edited by BKTJ; 08-04-2009, 3:05 PM.
  • #2
    BKTJ
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 797

    UP...UP...and away!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      Millions-Knives
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2006
      • 623

      Short stock or regular stock?
      John

      Comment

      • #4
        BKTJ
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 797

        Its a regular legnth stock 14 3/8" legnth of pull and has great looking wood, but the flash doesn't show it. That inertia driven sticker peels right off and it comes with 5 chokes.
        Last edited by BKTJ; 08-03-2009, 11:23 AM.

        Comment

        • #5
          forgiven
          Calguns Addict
          • May 2008
          • 5214

          I have a couple of Benelli's and always wanted this one. Wish you had other idea's for trades.

          Comment

          • #6
            BKTJ
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 797

            Today only price is $775

            Comment

            • #7
              remington
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Nov 2008
              • 588

              As a self admitting shotgun freak, Iin my opinion this is one of the best field 20's made. This is lighter than most O/U in the same gauge. Very much like the 1100/87 Uplander that is no longer made. Bump for a sweet 20ga.
              sigpic
              Corona, Ca
              NRA Life Member
              FFL




              Gun Control is like treating the symptom, not the disease. Gun laws only restrict people who obey the law.

              Comment

              • #8
                BKTJ
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 797

                Thanks for the good words, but I might have to put this one back away. Cost me over $1000 on sale plus fees and tax. I figured at $775 it would go quick, but shotguns don't sell on Calguns, unless they are lower end or tacticool.
                Last edited by BKTJ; 08-03-2009, 6:46 PM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  parcours
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 1441

                  Originally posted by BKTJ
                  Thanks for the good words, but I might have to put this one back away. Cost me over $1000 on sale plus fees and tax. I figured at $775 it would go quick, but shotguns don't sell on Calguns, unless they are lower end or tacticool.
                  This is a GREAT price on this 20ga... I can't believe it"s still here.

                  I feel your pain... I was lucky enough to sell a couple of shotguns (a SxS and an O/U) in the last year... However, not one bite on the Perazzi.... I guess they don't compare to a Mossy with an 8 round extension

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    SLO_Ryan
                    Member
                    • May 2009
                    • 296

                    Nice shotgun.

                    Wish I could buy it for the wife, but we are in the process of buying a house right now.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      tccone
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 21

                      PM sent

                      Private Message sent

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        alc
                        Junior Member
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 75

                        if your spf falls through i will take it.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          tccone
                          Junior Member
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 21

                          Thank you Brother

                          Great guy to deal with, the clock is now ticking, 10 days to go...

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1