Make: Benelli
Model: Montefeltro Silver
Caliber: 12 gauge
Location (city or county): LA/Orange county
Price:$old!
Will ship (Y/N): yes
Other info: BNIB Benelli Montefeltro Silver. Semiauto with a 28” barrel. Comes with 5 stock chokes and one after market choke (gold/tin) plus the original hard case containing everything it came with. Beautiful shotgun, I can’t bring myself to shoot it. I’ll keep abusing my CZ o/u. I’m in SoCal but travel for a living so try me.
Pics: https://ibb.co/album/0C869N
Model: Montefeltro Silver
Caliber: 12 gauge
Location (city or county): LA/Orange county
Price:$old!
Will ship (Y/N): yes
Other info: BNIB Benelli Montefeltro Silver. Semiauto with a 28” barrel. Comes with 5 stock chokes and one after market choke (gold/tin) plus the original hard case containing everything it came with. Beautiful shotgun, I can’t bring myself to shoot it. I’ll keep abusing my CZ o/u. I’m in SoCal but travel for a living so try me.
Pics: https://ibb.co/album/0C869N
