Like the title states, I have a new never fired GSG 5 gen 2 for trade. I already did all the upgrades (nut/screw replacement and the cocking tube buffer). It will come in the original box with all paper work and a 22rd rebuild kit!! Open to all offers so send them and we can go from there. Also i have not posted any pics since we all know what it looks like but if you need them i can e-mail them.
I am in San Diego / North county area:4
Would prefer a handgun: Glock 20, 21, 1911's, springfield XD's, HK ect...
I have a few trade offers, just want to see if anybody else wants this before I accept a trade?
Thanks..
Traded, thanks

I am in San Diego / North county area:4
Would prefer a handgun: Glock 20, 21, 1911's, springfield XD's, HK ect...
I have a few trade offers, just want to see if anybody else wants this before I accept a trade?
Thanks..
Traded, thanks


e offers..
Comment