Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

deleted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jblake17
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 30

    deleted

    deleted
    Last edited by jblake17; 07-03-2013, 8:36 PM.
  • #2
    D1911
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 1087

    I still have that comp'd 3" 65 with your name on it.....

    Comment

    • #3
      696k
      Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 313

      Uh...is there a cash only price in there somewhere or is just the trades you are really looking for?
      696K

      101st Airborne/Infantry
      Class of '75


      1980-2020(KUN-540)
      SoCal
      Not just a job, an adventure

      Comment

      • #4
        battleship
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 4969

        That gun gives me goose bumps. wish it was up North.

        Comment

        • #5
          Poohgyrr
          Member
          • Nov 2005
          • 278

          Wow, this is a special N frame.

          Another one of those "I wish I was buying this". Bumpity for a desirable Smith.
          John
          "Life brings us joys and sorrows alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the test of his mettle.". T. Roosevelt

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1