Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

withdrawn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roc
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1021

    withdrawn

    withdrawn
    Last edited by roc; 06-29-2009, 11:15 PM.
  • #2
    xdgregg
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2008
    • 627

    I remember this gun. I was just wondering how you ended up with it when your "I'll take it" came about 30hrs. after mine.

    "We're gonna have peace & I don't care who I have to kill to get it!" - Judge Roy Bean

    Comment

    • #3
      AgentAK
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2009
      • 1017

      Wow, even the same pic!
      "I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be damn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
      ~ John Wayne ~
      When they come a wull staun ma groon...
      Staun ma groon al nae be afraid...


      "Never Again Will One Generation of Veterans Abandon Another"

      Comment

      • #4
        roc
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1021

        Originally posted by xdgregg
        I remember this gun. I was just wondering how you ended up with it when your "I'll take it" came about 30hrs. after mine.

        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=185009
        sounds like a question for the previous seller. but from what i know that the for sale thread was withdrawn and a WTT thread was created well after. You had dibs on the cash sale which is not what the OP eventually wanted. I got the gun from a trade with the previous owner.



        read post #9. It was directed at you


        now do you have anything to trade?
        Last edited by roc; 06-22-2009, 4:39 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          roc
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 1021

          Originally posted by AzzKikr
          Wow, even the same pic!
          and its the same gun! imagine that!

          Comment

          • #6
            AgentAK
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 1017

            I have a G26 and G23 I may trade, depending on how much you would give and if you were able to clean what looks like rust on it. Let me know.
            "I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be damn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
            ~ John Wayne ~
            When they come a wull staun ma groon...
            Staun ma groon al nae be afraid...


            "Never Again Will One Generation of Veterans Abandon Another"

            Comment

            • #7
              roc
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 1021

              there is no rust on it and I will take more pics of it tonight. what parts of the gun are you interested in seeing?

              Comment

              • #8
                AgentAK
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 1017

                Well, in the other thread, it looks like a little rust on the top. It's always hard to tell from pics though.
                "I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be damn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble."
                ~ John Wayne ~
                When they come a wull staun ma groon...
                Staun ma groon al nae be afraid...


                "Never Again Will One Generation of Veterans Abandon Another"

                Comment

                • #9
                  Z ME FLY
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 6590

                  Originally posted by xdgregg
                  I remember this gun. I was just wondering how you ended up with it when your "I'll take it" came about 30hrs. after mine.

                  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=185009
                  Looks like you were first in line if the seller wanted to sell the gun for CASH but the OP ended up traded something for the revolver which was what the guy wanted.

                  Good luck for a good revolver
                  Originally posted by 69Mach1
                  The virgin requires more work (don't they all )

                  Originally posted by 69Mach1
                  Z gets around. lol

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    roc
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 1021

                    Originally posted by AzzKikr
                    Well, in the other thread, it looks like a little rust on the top. It's always hard to tell from pics though.
                    I will take some more pics of the top. There is some wear there and maybe some small pitting but dont think its rust.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Deal
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7562

                      BTT
                      sigpic
                      "I am the NRA"
                      "I am Officer Brian Terry"

                      "I am Ambassador Chris Stevens"
                      "I am Kate Steinle"

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        catchmychainsaw
                        Member
                        • May 2008
                        • 406

                        Ahh, what a sordid past this gun has on CalGuns. Udannlin is right, I originally had it listed as a WTS then changed it to a WTT, and scored a super sweet 1911 from Dan. I'm sorry to hear the DW wasn't your cup of tea, though, you were such a cool dude when we did our transaction I was okay with letting this sweet baby go. I definitely miss it, it is a great gun, a real strait shooter and very stylish. Whom ever gets this is stoked, I know all my buddies are mad at me for getting rid of it...

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          roc
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 1021

                          Originally posted by catchmychainsaw
                          Ahh, what a sordid past this gun has on CalGuns. Udannlin is right, I originally had it listed as a WTS then changed it to a WTT, and scored a super sweet 1911 from Dan. I'm sorry to hear the DW wasn't your cup of tea, though, you were such a cool dude when we did our transaction I was okay with letting this sweet baby go. I definitely miss it, it is a great gun, a real strait shooter and very stylish. Whom ever gets this is stoked, I know all my buddies are mad at me for getting rid of it...
                          ive been taking it out of the box every night since I got it just to hold in my hand. and i'd be lying if i told you I didn't have any solitary "You talkin' to me?" moments in the mirror it is my first revolver and I know it is going to be hard to let go once it grows on me.

                          I am trying to be practical since I need a carry piece and didn't have the extra cash to buy one. but if no trade comes up I will most likely just keep it and wait for ammo inventory to come back up again. I've got 9, 40 and 45 ammo stocked up and ready to go and just didn't want to go on a hunt for 357 mag ammo in today's environment. i have made many a trips to walmart to little avail... thanks for a nice transaction and I am glad you like the 1911 I am itching for another one since the trade. BTW, I am also starting to get a little thing for Sig Sauers partly because of you...
                          Last edited by roc; 06-23-2009, 12:37 AM.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            roc
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 1021

                            New pics added. Taken this morning.



                            Comment

                            • #15
                              roc
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 1021

                              bump

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1