Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

deleted

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • calvinkeith
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 17

    deleted

    Last edited by Quiet; 07-24-2024, 3:59 AM.
  • #2
    calvinkeith
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 17

    Sell or Trade: SP2022 9mm, Ruger PCC, S&W Shield 1.0, Bay Area, No Shipping,

    SP2022 9mm ($800) - 750-800 rounds through it. Comes with two ten round mags, PL2 O Light with IWB holster, sig paddle holster, and original case. Well taken care of. Have 4 standard mags as well if you can limit them.

    Ruger PCC ($900) - Fired 50 rounds. Glock adapter installed, SR9 mag included. Upgraded the extractor, shock buffer, bolt head and extractor pins, and recoil spring retainer. All original parts and box included. Bulldog discreet rifle case for $25.

    S&W Shield 1.0 ($600) - about 100 rounds through it, I'm the second owner. Has hi viz sights, an FDE iwb holster, three mags (7, 8, 9 rounds).



    No shipping, PM phone number for pictures.

    Interested in trading for AK or AR, possibly with ammo. I have some 9mm I can add as well.
    Last edited by calvinkeith; 03-24-2021, 6:30 PM.

    Comment

    • #3
      calvinkeith
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2020
      • 17

      Deleted

      This

      Comment

      • #4
        calvinkeith
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2020
        • 17

        *SPF*Ruger PC Carbine, unthreaded barrel, Bay Area, $650 (Or trades for AR upper/LPK)

        This is the original version, no MLok hand guard.

        Fired 50 rounds only. Glock adapter installed, SR9 mag included. MCarbo exact edge extractor, shock buffer, and bolt and A2 steel bolt head pins and extractor pins. All original parts and box included.

        Willing to drive, located in East Bay. No Shipping.

        PM for pictures
        Last edited by calvinkeith; 04-17-2021, 12:33 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          calvinkeith
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2020
          • 17

          AR15 (KE Lower + PSA Upper), Bay Area, No Shipping, $700

          Everything is new, never fired.

          KE Arms lower receiver + Palmetto State Armory 16" Mid-length Nitride Upper (Red Dot not included)

          Lower
          -LBE Industries lpk
          -Strike Industries Fin Grip
          -Strike industries fixed stock adapter w MOE Magpul Stock


          Upper
          -Comes with a PSA bcg and silver Presma charging handle.
          -BCM Kag
          -MBUS
          -Flash Hider is currently installed, I have a Strike Industries JComp Gen 2 Japan Type 89 Style that can be included.

          $700




          There are some blemishes, minor scratches from installing the bolt catch roll pins and the trigger guard roll pins.
          Last edited by Quiet; 07-24-2024, 4:04 AM.

          Comment

          • #6
            calvinkeith
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2020
            • 17

            Featureless AR15 (14.5" BCM Carbine, KE Arms Lower), Bay Area, No Shipping, $1200

            [b]Make: [BCM/KE Arms Phoenix]

            [b]Model: [AR15]

            [b]Caliber: [5.56/.223]

            [b]Location: (contra costa county)

            [b]Price: [1200]

            [b]Will ship (NO)

            [b]Other info:

            Never Fired.

            Reducing my collection.

            Firm on price, in no rush to sell. I paid more than what I am asking.

            I will consider any trade offers.

            Included:

            14.5" BCM Carbine Upper, A2 Front Sight Gas Block
            Troy Industries Quad Rail with 4 QD points
            BCM bolt carrier group
            Midwest Industries Fixed Rear Sight
            Pinned and Welded BCM Comp Mod 1
            Standard charging handle

            KE Arms lower receiver (has grooves on the front of the Magwell)
            LBE lower parts kit
            Strike Industries Fin Grip and Stock Stop
            MOE Stock

            Lower receiver has some minor scratches from assembling, and bolt catch + trigger guard roll pins are a bit flattened on one end from assembly. I am no professional.

            Having trouble uploading pics, so send me a pm with your cell and I can text you them.

            Comment

            • #7
              calvinkeith
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2020
              • 17

              Featureless AR15 (14.5" BCM Carbine, Aero), Bay Area, $1200

              [b]Make: [BCM/Aero Precision]

              [b]Model: [AR15]

              [b]Caliber: [5.56/.223]

              [b]Location: (contra costa county)

              [b]Price: [1200]

              [b]Will ship (NO)

              [b]Other info:

              Upper has never been fired. Lower has only seen 70 rounds.

              Reducing my collection.

              I paid more than what I am asking.

              I will consider any trade offers.

              Included:

              14.5" BCM Carbine Upper, A2 Front Sight Gas Block (Carbine gas length)
              Troy Industries Quad Rail with 4 QD points
              BCM bolt carrier group
              Midwest Industries Fixed Rear Sight
              Pinned and Welded BCM Comp Mod 1
              Standard charging handle

              Aero precision X15 Lower
              PSA EPT lower parts kit
              Strike Industries Fin Grip and Stock Stop
              MOE Stock

              Lower receiver has some minor scratches from assembling, and bolt catch + trigger guard roll pins are a bit flattened on one end from assembly. I am no professional.

              Having trouble uploading pics, so send me a pm with your cell and I can text you them.

              Comment

              • #8
                calvinkeith
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2020
                • 17

                deleted

                NO LONGER FOR SALE

                Comment

                • #9
                  calvinkeith
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2020
                  • 17

                  deleted

                  deleted

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    calvinkeith
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2020
                    • 17

                    deleted

                    deleted
                    Last edited by calvinkeith; 08-28-2021, 9:55 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      calvinkeith
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2020
                      • 17

                      WTS/WTT Featureless AR15: PSA/KE Arms, Bay Area

                      [b]Make: [PSA/KE Arms]

                      [b]Model: [AR]

                      [b]Caliber: [5.56x45]

                      [b]Location (city or county): [Contra Costa]

                      [b]Price: [700]

                      [b]Will ship (Y/N): [N]

                      Other info:


                      300 rounds through it. Open to trading for a Ruger American 7.62x39mm or .308 WIN bolt action rifle.

                      Transfer at North/East Bay Area FFL preferrably.

                      Upper:
                      PSA 16" 4150v Chrome Moly Steel Barrel, Nitride finish, 1:7 twist, Midlength Gas System, 13.5" MLok free float rail. *There is a three slot picatinny rail I added at the right front end of hand guard, however there is only one screw holding it and it is stripped. I tried removing but don't have the tools to do it.*
                      Vortex Crossfire ii 1-4x24 lpvo, Aero Precision scope mount
                      PSA BCG
                      Strike Industries J Comp
                      Silver Presma ambidextrous charging handle

                      Lower:
                      KE Arms lower receiver
                      BCM PNT Trigger
                      Sparrow dynamics grip
                      Spike Industries Ambi Safety
                      Magpul MOE Stock w Strike Industries stock stop

                      Last edited by Quiet; 07-24-2024, 4:04 AM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1