Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SOLD... PLEASE REMOVE....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Str8shutr
    Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 289

    SOLD... PLEASE REMOVE....

    WTS..Springfield XD9 9mm 5" Tactical Black. Hogue slip-on grip. GREAT SHAPE..Maybe 500 rounds through it...
    Will Sacrifice for $450.00 O.B.O
    No Shipping..Transfer only..
    Greater Sacramento area...I can meet you if not 8 million miles away...
    Wife is going to help my dumb ***** get pics up tonight...
    Call or E-Mail
    916-849-1026
    str8shutr@msn.com

    Jim
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Str8shutr; 06-20-2009, 10:28 AM. Reason: SOLD.....
  • #2
    iewsemaj
    Member
    • May 2009
    • 163

    would be mine if you were closer =( , great price for a gun out of stock most places.
    - James

    Comment

    • #3
      FieldsofFire
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1879

      Smoking price. Best of luck.

      Comment

      • #4
        roc
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1021

        nice gun. ditto on the price. someone is getting a smoking deal on a dead on accurate and reliable gun.

        Comment

        • #5
          corporalbrig
          Member
          • Dec 2007
          • 175

          Good price. Hmmm. Good luck!
          8He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8

          Comment

          • #6
            ck867
            Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 1235

            This is how you know things are starting to settle down. I cannot believe this has not sold yet

            Comment

            • #7
              tziggs
              Member
              • Feb 2008
              • 301

              Originally posted by Str8shutr
              No Shipping..Transfer only..
              Greater Sacramento area...I can meet you if not 8 million miles away...
              I'm not 8 million miles away...just Southern California

              GL with the sale...nice price on a fine weapon

              Comment

              • #8
                forgiven
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2008
                • 5214

                Comment

                • #9
                  RANDO
                  Senior Member
                  • May 2008
                  • 2460

                  you wanna trade for a xd45?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    doughboy334
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 2019

                    Come to the bay area often?
                    sigpic

                    Originally posted by Jpach
                    Just do what M Sage and others have said to do, they know what theyr talkin about. Just dont urinate in your barrel and expect ur rifle to be ok. My buddy and I recently went shooting and he shot corrosive yugo ammo through his Mosin and figured he could just piss in the barrel and call it a day. Several days later the bolt was rusted shut but I guess the fouling wasnt TOO bad.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      nick
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 19152

                      Yeah, the things must be slowing down. It's been over 5 min, and this gun's still for sale.
                      DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.

                      DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Str8shutr
                        Member
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 289

                        Pics up!!! BUMP

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          roc
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 1021

                          another xd 9 tactical was just posted today and was sold today in 5 minutes! someone has to jump on this one.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            doughboy334
                            Senior Member
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 2019

                            Originally posted by doughboy334
                            Come to the bay area often?
                            or what's the farthest you'll be willing to drive? The pics make it sooo much harder to resist
                            sigpic

                            Originally posted by Jpach
                            Just do what M Sage and others have said to do, they know what theyr talkin about. Just dont urinate in your barrel and expect ur rifle to be ok. My buddy and I recently went shooting and he shot corrosive yugo ammo through his Mosin and figured he could just piss in the barrel and call it a day. Several days later the bolt was rusted shut but I guess the fouling wasnt TOO bad.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Str8shutr
                              Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 289

                              I am in the greather sacramento area...I can travel as far as vacaville...I had it sold the first day and some deadbeat convinced me to pull it off here and never called me back...I guess that makes me the dumd*****.....BUMP....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1