SOLD 2/9/21
PER FORUM RULES: PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD, EXCEPT TO SAY "I'LL TAKE IT". IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **
Make: Hi-Point, With ATI CX4 like stock (CA compliant)
Model: 995 9mm Carbine
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Location (city or county): San Diego North County (Poway/Rancho Bernardo)
Price: SOLD 2/9/21
Will ship (Y/N): Yes, if you want to pay for shipping
This carbine has been sitting in my safe for three years, since I changed out the factory stock for the ATI CX4 look alike stock on it. It shoots nicely with almost no recoil, it is accurate and has no issues. CA compliant add-on to block the pistol grip. OAL is 31 inches.
Personally, I am not a fan of Hi-Point handguns but, their carbines are an excellent, reliable and accurate weapon for the cost.
INCLUDES: TRUGLO Reflex red dot optic, dual color (red & green) multiple reticle sight. 5 X 10 Rd mags and muzzle shroud. Round count is less than 75 rounds, at the very most, as I have had this to the range only twice.
All five magazines are full so, the 50 free rounds of ammo in them goes with the gun. (All new, no reloads)
This gun is in near new and perfect condition. Trying to reduce the total number of guns in my safe. Prefer to do PPT at Gunfighter Tactical on Miramar Rd, as they are very quick and efficient with transfers.
SEE LINK TO PHOTOS BELOW
PER FORUM RULES: PLEASE DO NOT POST TO THIS THREAD, EXCEPT TO SAY "I'LL TAKE IT". IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE PM ME.
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **
Model: 995 9mm Carbine
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Location (city or county): San Diego North County (Poway/Rancho Bernardo)
Price: SOLD 2/9/21
This carbine has been sitting in my safe for three years, since I changed out the factory stock for the ATI CX4 look alike stock on it. It shoots nicely with almost no recoil, it is accurate and has no issues. CA compliant add-on to block the pistol grip. OAL is 31 inches.
Personally, I am not a fan of Hi-Point handguns but, their carbines are an excellent, reliable and accurate weapon for the cost.
INCLUDES: TRUGLO Reflex red dot optic, dual color (red & green) multiple reticle sight. 5 X 10 Rd mags and muzzle shroud. Round count is less than 75 rounds, at the very most, as I have had this to the range only twice.
All five magazines are full so, the 50 free rounds of ammo in them goes with the gun. (All new, no reloads)
This gun is in near new and perfect condition. Trying to reduce the total number of guns in my safe. Prefer to do PPT at Gunfighter Tactical on Miramar Rd, as they are very quick and efficient with transfers.
SEE LINK TO PHOTOS BELOW


Comment