...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Thanks, I already have saiga 7.62Comment
-
I also have a mini-14, thanks for the offer...Comment
-
Damn I wish you were in socal. I have a super clean rem 870 tactical.Comment
-
I have a saiga .223, pm me for detailsComment
-
trade for a 223 saiga conversion?
Comment
-
BTT, still availableComment
-
guess not interested in the .223 anymore? free bump for youComment
-
sorry, still looking for AK 74 or 47Comment
-
Comment
-
If only you had a full kit for a 74, I'd be all over that.Comment
-
bump, pm repliedComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,969
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 51291 users online. 35 members and 51256 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment