Make: Maverick by Mossberg
Model: 88
Caliber: 12 GA
Location (city or county): I-605 Corridor
Price: 150
Will ship (Y/N): No
Other info: Less than 200 rounds fired.
Comes with TacStar Sidesaddle, OPSOL Adapter, and Soft Case.
LIMITED TIME AMMO OFFER!
IF YOU BUY BY SATURDAY, AUG 10, I WILL OFFER THE FOLLOWING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE:
36 AGUILA MINI SLUGS
26 FEDERAL SHORTY SLUGS
40 AGUILA BUCKSHOT
FFLs - Turner's Signal Hill, Norwalk, West Covina. Ammo Bros Cerritos. OR another FFL within reasonable driving distance of the aforementioned.
PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT DEALS ON 22LR & 12GA SLUGS.
Model: 88
Caliber: 12 GA
Location (city or county): I-605 Corridor
Price: 150
Will ship (Y/N): No
Other info: Less than 200 rounds fired.
Comes with TacStar Sidesaddle, OPSOL Adapter, and Soft Case.
LIMITED TIME AMMO OFFER!
IF YOU BUY BY SATURDAY, AUG 10, I WILL OFFER THE FOLLOWING AT NO EXTRA CHARGE:
36 AGUILA MINI SLUGS
26 FEDERAL SHORTY SLUGS
40 AGUILA BUCKSHOT
FFLs - Turner's Signal Hill, Norwalk, West Covina. Ammo Bros Cerritos. OR another FFL within reasonable driving distance of the aforementioned.
PLEASE ASK ME ABOUT DEALS ON 22LR & 12GA SLUGS.
