Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • murica
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2016
    • 12

    delete

    delete
    Last edited by murica; 10-23-2018, 4:43 PM. Reason: delete
  • #2
    murica
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2016
    • 12

    Still here

    Comment

    • #3
      murica
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2016
      • 12

      Some photos and info added

      Comment

      • #4
        murica
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2016
        • 12

        Bump

        Comment

        • #5
          pythonfan
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2012
          • 1927

          I'm a little confused here. This is a rimfire .22 therefore is exempt from any california assault weapon laws. Stock is legal to collapse and a standard pistol grip is legal. Also no bullet button is required. Please correct me if I am incorrect. Why all the compliance parts on an exempt gun? Not thread crapping.

          Comment

          • #6
            firefly416
            Member
            • Apr 2017
            • 264

            Originally posted by pythonfan
            I'm a little confused here. This is a rimfire .22 therefore is exempt from any california assault weapon laws. Stock is legal to collapse and a standard pistol grip is legal. Also no bullet button is required. Please correct me if I am incorrect. Why all the compliance parts on an exempt gun? Not thread crapping.
            No, you are correct. Rimfire is exempt from California "Assault Weapon" regulations.

            Comment

            • #7
              murica
              Junior Member
              • Jul 2016
              • 12

              I wasn't aware of that. I apparently wasted $50. Either way, both grips are included. Appreciate the info, good to know.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1