Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DA1L0
    Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 426

    Delete

    I just dros'd an XD 45 5" tactical all blued. I get to pick it up on the 20th. I was wondering if anyone may have a NIB XD45 5" with the stainless slide they would want to trade straight up for the blued model. I'd pay the PPT fee. Im in the east bay but anywhere in penninsula is cool too.
    Last edited by DA1L0; 02-11-2009, 8:31 AM.
  • #2
    Glock_XXI
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 292

    That is going to be a stretch, since the bi-tone XD45 is not on the "safe" list.
    Dr. Evil on non EBR's

    You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
    ~Dr. Evil

    Comment

    • #3
      DA1L0
      Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 426

      You are right sir XD9623 is not on the list. Guess Im stuck with my new XD45 lol. :P

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1