Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • moc
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2014
    • 1013

    .

    ...
    Last edited by moc; 07-24-2016, 1:19 PM.
  • #2
    scootholm
    Junior Member
    • May 2014
    • 1

    Are they still coated in cosmoline?

    Comment

    • #3
      moc
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 1013

      These arent covered in cosmoline.
      Last edited by moc; 07-13-2016, 9:58 AM.

      Comment

      • #4
        snapshot7
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 572

        Man I wish you were south Cali. glws!
        The Right to Arm bears

        Comment

        • #5
          moc
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2014
          • 1013

          post

          Comment

          • #6
            moc
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2014
            • 1013

            post

            Comment

            • #7
              apsince92
              Junior Member
              • Aug 2015
              • 4

              Coming to SoCal anytime soon ?

              Comment

              • #8
                Jump_In_The_Fire90
                Junior Member
                • Jul 2016
                • 8

                Really interested in purchasing ine of your rifles, i live in hollister and i was referred to this site by Markleys in Watsonville, I'd just like to know how i can get my hands on one

                Comment

                • #9
                  Angrysnarf
                  Veteran Member
                  • Oct 2015
                  • 2860

                  If only u were in fresno or neaeby

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    moc
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2014
                    • 1013

                    @apsince92
                    I dont have plans at the moment.

                    @Jump_In_The_Fire90
                    Pm sent

                    @Angrysnarf
                    I'll let you know if I head over that way.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      windnsea26
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2015
                      • 677

                      Do you need an ffl to transfer those?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        softballnut831
                        Member
                        • Aug 2015
                        • 118

                        where do you plan to have the ppt done?

                        Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          islandgrower
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2016
                          • 33

                          Pm sent

                          sent from deep within a tomato field

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1