Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sold

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sirsaechao
    Member
    • Aug 2013
    • 347

    Sold

    Sold
    Last edited by sirsaechao; 11-03-2014, 4:55 PM.
  • #2
    miked518
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2014
    • 3

    About how many rounds would you estimate you have put thru it? What year did u buy it? Mike D.

    Comment

    • #3
      sirsaechao
      Member
      • Aug 2013
      • 347

      I knew I forgot something. 300 rounds down the pipe. Purchased brand new on 3/2011 at Rancho Cordova Guns. Also no trades and all PM's replied. Thanks.

      Comment

      • #4
        sirsaechao
        Member
        • Aug 2013
        • 347

        ...
        Last edited by sirsaechao; 11-03-2014, 4:55 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          sirsaechao
          Member
          • Aug 2013
          • 347

          Quite a few PM's about Bay Area but no Id like to keep this local in Sacramento. Thanks.

          Comment

          • #6
            mrvash
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 2309

            If you ever come up to redding,ca I'll take it off your hands... Never find deals up here in this damn town lol

            Comment

            • #7
              sirsaechao
              Member
              • Aug 2013
              • 347

              Oroville is the farthest I travel too but not anytime soon but that can change.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1