Make: FNH
Model: Five-Seven
Caliber: 5.7x28
Location (city or county): San Diego
Price: SOLD
Will ship (Y/N): Y (but not the ammo)
Other info: Selling a BRAND NEW 57. I have an IOM and love it, but my wife didn't care for it, so no need for 2 of them. Included is everything as new (handgun, 3 magazines, factory fired round, lock, manuals) and will include 20 round magazines for LE. If you are not LE, I will include the 3 blocked magazines shown in the pictures. I am also including 100 rounds of AE ammo to get you started. Willing to trade for high end 1911's such as Wilson Combat, Les Baer, SA TRP or Pro, Ed Brown, etc. We can adjust cash as needed to equalize. Not looking for anything other than those items for trade, thank you. First to post "I'll take it" gets it. I'll ship at your cost w/ 20+ i trader 100% positive feedback. Send questions by PM please.
Model: Five-Seven
Caliber: 5.7x28
Location (city or county): San Diego
Price: SOLD
Will ship (Y/N): Y (but not the ammo)
Other info: Selling a BRAND NEW 57. I have an IOM and love it, but my wife didn't care for it, so no need for 2 of them. Included is everything as new (handgun, 3 magazines, factory fired round, lock, manuals) and will include 20 round magazines for LE. If you are not LE, I will include the 3 blocked magazines shown in the pictures. I am also including 100 rounds of AE ammo to get you started. Willing to trade for high end 1911's such as Wilson Combat, Les Baer, SA TRP or Pro, Ed Brown, etc. We can adjust cash as needed to equalize. Not looking for anything other than those items for trade, thank you. First to post "I'll take it" gets it. I'll ship at your cost w/ 20+ i trader 100% positive feedback. Send questions by PM please.

Comment