Make: Colt
Model: Python 6"
Caliber: .357 Magnum
Location (city or county): Chicago, Illinois
Price: $1450
Will ship (Y/N): YES
Other info: I do not know much about Colt products but i can tell the little i know..I got this from late step dad about 4 years ago and it has been in the safe since then. Now i need to fund other projects and i am selling the Colt Python revolver now.It is New in box. Goes with holster, original box, papers/books, ammos, cleaning tools. Payment must be through Recognized bank Cashiers' Check only. Shipping through UPS overnight delivery..Not doing trades.No Low ballers. No Squabbles.Serious Inquiries only please. Asking take away price is $1450.00 plus 50.00 shipping to your FFL dealer.I am not an FFL dealer so if you FFL does not accept from private parties,do not bother please. First "I will take it" followed by P.M gets it. Will provide pictures upon request.
Nigerian scammer please disregard if he has contacted you.
Model: Python 6"
Caliber: .357 Magnum
Location (city or county): Chicago, Illinois
Price: $1450
Will ship (Y/N): YES
Other info: I do not know much about Colt products but i can tell the little i know..I got this from late step dad about 4 years ago and it has been in the safe since then. Now i need to fund other projects and i am selling the Colt Python revolver now.It is New in box. Goes with holster, original box, papers/books, ammos, cleaning tools. Payment must be through Recognized bank Cashiers' Check only. Shipping through UPS overnight delivery..Not doing trades.No Low ballers. No Squabbles.Serious Inquiries only please. Asking take away price is $1450.00 plus 50.00 shipping to your FFL dealer.I am not an FFL dealer so if you FFL does not accept from private parties,do not bother please. First "I will take it" followed by P.M gets it. Will provide pictures upon request.
Nigerian scammer please disregard if he has contacted you.



Comment