....
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
....
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Why is this g30s off roster? -
I think that's a good question for our stupid legislature. However, I think you're confusing the g30s to the g30sf (the g30s is the new introduction from glock wherein a g30 is mated to a g36 upper...the g30s was never on the roster).When the s^*t hits the fan, ready your Koch in hand.Comment
-
Was about to say the same thing...man your good bro.sigpicComment
-
If you still have it saturday I should be selling my 1911 that dayComment
-
I'll take itComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,507
Posts: 25,148,545
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15148 users online. 127 members and 15021 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment