FS: Springfield Armory 1911 .45 ACP customized
I'm the original owner and put about 7k rounds through it.
This is an OLD model 1911A1 made back in the 80's before the slew of different models now produced.
Hence, I had paid gunsmiths to do these upgrades:
Millet Hi-visibility sights
Action work, 3 lbs trigger
STI carbon fiber trigger
Ed Brown ambidex thumb safety, contoured
Ed Brown high grip safety
Front strap checkered 20 lines per inch
Ed Brown magazine funnel
The frame is unfinished as I was going to cerecoat it but decided to sell the gun.
$PF toM8t8iroc
No shipping available. Can meet @ Ammo Bros (Cerritos), OC Indoor Range (Brea) or ??? Dealer in OC to do the transfer. Please post within this thread and PM me if interested or have Q's. Thank you!
I'm the original owner and put about 7k rounds through it.
This is an OLD model 1911A1 made back in the 80's before the slew of different models now produced.
Hence, I had paid gunsmiths to do these upgrades:
Millet Hi-visibility sights
Action work, 3 lbs trigger
STI carbon fiber trigger
Ed Brown ambidex thumb safety, contoured
Ed Brown high grip safety
Front strap checkered 20 lines per inch
Ed Brown magazine funnel
The frame is unfinished as I was going to cerecoat it but decided to sell the gun.
$PF toM8t8iroc
No shipping available. Can meet @ Ammo Bros (Cerritos), OC Indoor Range (Brea) or ??? Dealer in OC to do the transfer. Please post within this thread and PM me if interested or have Q's. Thank you!

Comment