Sold. Please remove
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
sold. Please remove
Collapse
X
-
sold. Please remove
Last edited by ar15maniac; 04-24-2014, 7:56 PM."To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Tags: None -
Ok, I had several people inquire. Sorry if I did not get right back to you. Best way to reach me is the number I provided. Text preferred but calls ok.
This pistol is a polymer frame. Its not picky to ammo. Shoots better than my Wilson Combat 1911. Keep in mind this is an off roster firearm I purchased while living in Arizona."To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Comment
-
Bump."To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Comment
-
Bump. Pst"To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Comment
-
BUMP PST"To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Comment
-
Pending sale tomorrow. Thank you."To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Comment
-
Sold. Please remove.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk"To evolve you need to focus on how change can bring improvement." - Cesar Guerini
There is nothing defensive about shooting another human being.
You think you scare me.... I have a daughter.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,573
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16051 users online. 49 members and 16002 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment